Saturday, September 12, 2009

Introducing Me :)

Hello everyone! My name is Marissa Bello and I am very excited to start blogging about my experiences in the classroom during this semester. I am a Secondary Education major with a focus in Math and a transfer student from Roger Williams where I was actually majoring in elementary education. So far, I am having a very good semester. All of my classes are very interesting and I am enjoying what I am learning thus far. When I'm not in class or doing homework I am usually working at Dunkin' Donuts, reading, or going to movies with friends or my family. I look forward to getting in to the classroom this semester because it will defintiely be an interesting experience.

Until Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marissa,

    Welcome to Rhode Island College and to the world of teacher preparation. I look forward to learning together this term.

    See you soon,
    Dr. August

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marissa,
    Like you I too was a secondary education major, but i've found out that i love working with the younger kids. nice blogging with ya.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete